Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dear Tea Party: Your protests are useless and your members are ignorant.

Now that I have that out of my system...

I went through my collection recently to sort out my Foreign Language Films by country of origin instead of the ole' alpha-num. To celebrate Tax Day here are trailers for fifteen of my favorites. I should apologize as some of the previews are low quality (resolution), just poorly made to begin with, or even homemade...though not by me.

I think quality previews are important to a films success. If you want a good example I recommend sandwiching the worst preview on the list (probably Bangkok Dangerous with it's horrible English overdub) between two of the best (Survive Style 5+, Let the Right One In, Tokyo!).



Japan:

Bright Future


Pulse(Kairo)


Rampo Noir


Survive Style 5+



China:

2046


Fulltime Killer



South Korea:


Oldboy


Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring



Thailand:


Bangkok Dangerous (please try to ignore the obnoxious English overdub)


Last Life in the Universe



Sweden:


Let the Right One In



Czech Republic:


Faust(does not do the movie justice... but only trailer i found under 9mins)



Germany:

The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari



France:

City of Lost Children


Tokyo!